The CPP Education Blog has moved to http://www.cppblogcentral.com/category/education-blog/. You will be redirected to the new blog.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How do you prepare for a toast using MBTI type?


We asked Catherine Rains, fellow colleague and MBTI® certification trainer, to answer the following question: "When asked to provide a toast at party or special event, how do you typically react, what’s your plan of action and how do you feel when it’s all over and done?"

"In spite of my preferences for ENFP, I am not at all spontaneous about giving a toast, or any kind of professional training for that matter. Although I truly love presenting, and look forward to doing this,  I never do so unless I am over the top prepared. For a toast, or any presentation,  I will create a script and practice it many times until no one will know that the toast had been scripted. It will sound totally off the cuff and spontaneous.  When it’s all  over, I usually feel energized and excited about having had the experience, and a little disappointed that I can’t do it all over again!"

What is your typical reaction? Write it in the comments below and don't forget to check out our celebration at www.mbtiparty.com to get your goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment