In the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing how each of the sixteen types chooses a major on our facebook and twitter pages. I encourage you to check out the booklet. It is broken out in six main sections which lead to more specific insights for each of the sixteen types:
- Choosing Courses, Majors and Careers – includes how students choose majors and what majors students choose.
- Learning styles – each of the sixteen types has a different style that works best for them.
- The tasks of a college student – includes writing, studying and taking tests.
- Its not all work - this section focuses on dating and relationships.
- Living with a roommate – learning how to deal with other types in a situation where there isn’t much control on the student’s part.
- Dealing with stress – each person copes differently, but knowing what works best for one’s personality type can be helpful.