The CPP Education Blog has moved to http://www.cppblogcentral.com/category/education-blog/. You will be redirected to the new blog.

Monday, October 3, 2011

What 3 Words Would You Use to Describe Your Personality - My NACAC Experience

Written by Jack Powers

The NACAC Conference was a wonderful experience for me, and I hope you had as rewarding a time as I did.  It was great to meet so many new people.  It was CPP’s first time at NACAC, but it certainly won’t be the last!  First, I want to thank everybody who stopped by CPP’s booth, including those who came by for the SCVNGR Hunt.  Our challenge question was to have participants write down three words that described their personality and take a picture of themselves holding up their signs. It was a blast to see all the thoughtful descriptors you chose to describe yourselves.  Look for your pictures on our Facebook page. What a photogenic group! 

In addition to the successful SCVNGR hunt, I had many wonderful conversations with attendees regarding CPP’s recent partnership with Naviance, who was also in attendance at NACAC.  I hope you took the time to stop by Naviance’s booth as well;  if you didn’t, I want to remind you that you can find the iStartStrong report, generated from the Strong Interest Inventory, on the FAMILY CONNECTIONS portion of Naviance’s site.  Please remember to activate the iStartStrong link for your students on the Family Connections page. 

I look forward to seeing you at future conferences! For a list of upcoming events CPP will attend, please visit www.cpp.com/events.

No comments:

Post a Comment